Waterproof Liquid Tape - White - 4oz
Liquid Tape is an air dry synthetic rubber coating that can be easily brushed on and provides a waterproof coating that will not unravel or deteriorate like traditional tape. This compound is ideal to make repairs on tent tops and sidewalls. Liquid Tape exhibits excellent moisture, acid, alkaline, abrasion and dielectric resistance. The fast drying formula of the liquid electrical tape makes the sealant waterproof, and it resists damage caused by chemicals and UV rays. Liquid Tape comes in a 4 oz jar with a brush under cap.
Additionally, it contains no messy adhesive, making for a convenient replacement in place of traditional tape. Liquid Tape can be used in many applications including electrical connections for boats, trailers, RV’s, trucks, automobiles, timers, pool electrical, bilge pumps, sprinkler pumps, instruments, computers, circuit boards, switches, and will stop terminal screws from vibrating loose.
Please Note: This product is flammable and can only be shipped via FedEx ground ship service.
- Creates tough, waterproof seal that don't unravel or deteriorate like traditional tape
- Superior resistance to moisture, acid, alkalines, abrasion and dielectric
- Fast drying formula cures in 24 hours
- Resistant to UV and chemical damage
- Remains flexible in extreme temperatures (-30 to 200 degF and -34 to 93 degC. Rated to withstand temperatures up to 167 degF)
- Comes with application brush
- Electrical connections for boats
- Trucks, Trailers and RVs
- Pool Electrical
- Bilge pumps
- Sprinkler pumps
- Computers and Circuit boards
- Prevents terminal screws from vibrating loose
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||No|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.