Inner Bar Top Riser for 7.25 Foot Serpentine Folding Table
This listing is for a 7.25' Serpentine INNER Bar Top Riser ONLY. The riser is pictured on a serpentine table for display purposes only. Folding table is sold separately. Bar Top Riser is intended for use with plywood serpentine folding tables that are at most 3/4" thickness. NOT COMPATIBLE with plastic folding tables.
Our high-quality 7.25-foot Serpentine Wood Folding Inner Bar Top Riser are a popular choice for rental and catering businesses. These 7.25-foot bar top risers were created using a CNC machine, meaning that they are high-precision crafted and every table is engineered to be exactly the same, every time they are manufactured. This makes for superior quality and ultimate consistency, while also enabling the easy replacement of broken and damaged parts.
Our heavy-duty bar top risers are constructed from 3/4" thick birch plywood that has been sanded smooth without voids or patches and sealed on both sides with a tough, protective polyurethane finish. It features aluminum edging that has been high-pressured crimped to the tabletop without the use of any adhesives, providing not only a beautiful finish but reduces the instance of moisture penetrating into the wood. This serpentine bar top riser has folding legs that are attached directly to the tabletop with flush flat head carriage bolts.
The legs of this folding table were created using 1" diameter, 16 Gauge cold-rolled steel that has been powder-coated to reduce rusting over time. These legs are positive locking, which means that wiggling and vibrating will not work to loosen the locking mechanism while in use. Plastic glides have been pressed into the leg ends to prevent scuffing and marring of your floor surfaces and legs that allow for these tables to fold flat, making for efficient, stackable space-saving storage and easy transport to and from events.
Our 7.25 foot commercial wood folding bar top risers are designed with unsurpassed excellence and meant to stand up to the abuse of constant set up and tear down. The 7.25 Foot Bar-Top Riser is lightweight and easily fastens to the top of an existing banquet table of the same size with the provided bolts, lock washers and nuts. You can cover the front with your favorite skirting for a convenient, portable, and elegant bar. It's ideal for usage in banquet halls, restaurants, and hotel buffets.
Please Note: Flush-flat carriage bolts are visible through the clear-face tabletop surface, so it is recommended that a tablecloth be used to cover these from the display of guests.
- Table Top - Constructed 3/4" thick clear faced plywood made from birch wood, sanded smooth without voids and patches, sealed on both sides with a protective polyurethane finish.
- Aluminum Edging - High-pressure crimped to the top without no adhesives for beautiful finish and prevents moisture entry
- Folding Legs - Created using 1" diameter, 16-gauge, cold-rolled, silver powder-coated steel tubing
- Height/Width - 12" Tall, 12" Wide
- Attaches with clamps to our 7.25-foot serpentine folding tables (table sold separately)
- Created with a CNC machine for high-precision quality and consistency
- All metal parts are powder coated to reduce rusting
- Folding legs secured to top with flush flat head carriage bolts, lock washers, and nuts.
- Black plastic glides pressed into ends of legs
- Stackable for use with table carts or or storage
|Table Top Material||Birch Plywood|
|Table Frame Material||Cold-Rolled Steel|
|Standing Table Height||12" Riser|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.