60' x 150' Premium Pole Party Tent Sectional Top - Five Piece
This commercial grade 60' x 150' Premium Pole Party Tent Top is designed to replace your rental party tent tops. Constructed from our finest 18oz blockout vinyl, these FIVE-PIECE tent tops were designed to withstand the rigors of constant setup and tear down that can happen over the course of a busy rental season. With proper care and maintenance, these durable tent tops are going to have the kind of longevity that puts other available options on the market to shame.
Our vinyl tent tops are made with a material that is resistant to mold, mildew, tears and is flame retardant. All panels have been bonded with 1 inch heat-sealed overlapping seams to ensure the utmost durability and strength. With heavy duty aluminum reinforcement plates on the inside and outside for support, its no wonder why these tent tops are some of the best available today.
This sectional top comes in four pieces, with a 30' long by 60' wide left end, right end, and 3 middle sections, and also includes 2' x 13" ratchet straps.
Please note: This listing is for only the FIVE-PIECE tent top. Complete tent or tent poles are sold separately.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- FIVE-PIECE Sectional Top
- Our best quality, 18 oz Block-out Vinyl
- Heavy duty aluminium reinforcement plates on the interior and exterior put our tents ahead of the competition
- Tops are made with mildew resistant, flame retardant material
- Reinforced aluminium plates sewn into top all points for heavy duty installation
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- Scalloped valances bond with vinyl binding
- Guy ropes and jump ropes are spliced in at each pole location
- Side curtain rope line is replaceable if needed
- 2" Vinyl webbing reinforcements to and from all poles
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Compatible Tent Usage||Premium Pole Tent|
|Tent Style||Premium Pole Tent|
|Tent Components Included||Tent Top only|
|Tent Top Piece Count||Five Piece|
|Top Material||18oz PVC Vinyl (620 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Size||60' x 150'|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.