40' x 20' Premium Pole Tent Mid Extender Top Complete Kit
This 20' Mid Extender Kit is used to expand any 40' wide pole tent. Make your 40' x 60' Pole tent a 40' x 80' with this simple kit.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 1 - 40' Mid Extender Top Panel
- 4 - 7' Single Piece Side Poles
- 1 - 19' Two-Piece Center Pole
- 4 - Steel Pole Tent Stakes
- 40' Mid Extender Sectional Top Piece ONLY
- Our best quality, 18 oz Block-out Vinyl
- Tops are made with mildew resistant, flame retardant material
- Reinforced aluminium plates sewn into top all points for heavy duty installation
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- Scalloped valances bond with vinyl binding
- 2" Vinyl webbing reinforcements to and from all poles
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Compatible Tent Usage||Premium Pole Tent|
|Tent Style||Premium Pole Tent|
|Tent Components Included||Tent Top only|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||18oz PVC Vinyl (620 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||No|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.