40' Hexagon High Peak Frame Party Tent, White
Our 40' Hexagon High Peak Frame Party Tents are designed for a quick and easy setup. This stylish, sleek High Peak Frame Tent doesn't need to be set up on grass -- it can be set up in a parking lot or on other asphalt surfaces with one of our stake drivers (sold separately). Their size and elegant look make them ideal for outdoor events such as weddings, receptions, graduations, and other events that need to accommodate a large number of guests.
In addition to their aesthetic appeal, these High Peak Frame tents are popular because they have fewer fittings and parts than traditional a pole or frame tent. High Peak Frame tents have no center poles or obstructions that touch the ground in the center of the tent, instead using cross cables and a frame tension design to optimize room for accommodating guests or equipment. The 2.5" diameter heavy-duty, commercial grade tent frame is constructed from 1/8" thick anodized schedule 40 aluminum that provides more strength than using raw aluminum. Anodized aluminum is highly resistant to rusting, corrosion and also protects it from oxidizing. This measure means that your tent poles will not leave any unsightly stains on your tent top and extends the longevity of your tent. These 20' Hexagon High Peak Frame Party Tents sit on 9' 3" tent legs and have 20' sides.
The tent tops are made our best quality, 16-ounce blockout PVC Vinyl that is 100% waterproof, as well as resistant to mold, mildew, and flame. All panels on the top are bonded with 1" heat-sealed, overlapping seams for added strength and durability.
- 100 Guests for Sit-down dinner
- 170 guests for Cocktail party
- 9ft tall. The finished size height of 9ft sidewalls is 8ft 7in.
- Sidewalls are available in 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, and 30ft in length.
- Sidewalls are available in Solid and Window styles.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Best quality 16 once blockout PVC vinyl
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- Frame tension design with tension cables and optional flag
- 9' 3" Tent Legs
- Cast aluminum corner fittings
- Tension cables cross from corner to corner to support the center mast
- Eliminates side poles and center pole - which provides more space
- 2.5" anodized aluminum frame
Safety: We only sell or distribute tents that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Tent Style||Hexagon High Peak Frame|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt , Concrete, Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||20' x 20' x 20'|
|Tent Area||1040 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 170 guests - standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||16oz PVC Vinyl (580 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Overall Tent Height||23' 9"|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Side Pole Height||9' 3"|
|Longest Component||14' 5"|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.