30' x 40' Premium Sectional Canopy Pole Party Tent - White
Please Note: Pole tents are best suited for setup on grass or soft surfaces. While they may be utilized on blacktop or asphalt, these pole tents will require heavy-duty stakes and a stake driver for drilling into the ground. Usage on concrete surfaces is not recommended.
Expecting a large turnout? Our 30' x 40' Premium White Canopy Pole Tents are the right choice when you need a roomy option to accommodate large groups of guests. Pole tents get their classic look from the center tent pole that supports the vinyl tent top, which stretches across to the side poles. Our Premium Pole Tents feature high-quality commercial-grade materials built to last and withstand the wear and tear of setup and breakdown multiple times each year. These pole tents are an excellent addition to any party tent rental or event business. They will be in high demand for any outdoor event, including weddings, graduations, church functions, reunions, fundraising galas and more.
Tent and Table takes quality and durability to the next level. Our sectional canopy pole tents feature poles constructed from anodized aluminum, a lightweight, ultra-durable alternative to steel poles. Anodized aluminum is highly resistant to rust, corrosion and oxidation, which means it won't leave stains on your vinyl top that can shorten the lifespan of your tent.
We use the best quality 18-oz block-out PVC vinyl that is 100% waterproof and resistant to mold, mildew and flames. These tent tops feature a special coating to protect them from UV ray damage. We even heat-seal and bond the 1" seams for added strength and durability. Our tent tops include reinforced aluminum plates at all top points for heavy-duty installation and sidewall ropes for sidewall attachment (sidewalls sold separately).
Our party and event rental customers love having plenty of tent sizes from which to choose, and this spacious 30' x 40' premium pole tent can accommodate 200 people standing or up to 120 for seated dinners. Check out our tent accessories, including lighting and sidewalls, to make your tents more in demand during a busy event season.
- 120 people for sit down dinners
- 150 for buffet-style dinners
- 200 for stand up, cocktail style parties
- 7ft tall. The finished size height of 7ft sidewalls is 6ft 7in.
- Sidewalls are available in 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, and 30ft in length.
- Sidewalls are available in Solid and Window styles.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Our best quality, 18oz blockout vinyl two-piece sectional tent top
- Tops are made with mildew resistant, flame retardant material.
- Reinforced aluminum plates are sewn into top all points for heavy-duty installation.
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat-sealed overlapped seams.
- Scalloped valances bond with vinyl binding.
- Sidewall rope permanently installed.
- Permanently attached 1/2 diameter polyester rope with rope tensioners.
- Guy ropes and jump ropes are spliced in at each pole location.
- Detailed installation instructions are sewn into a tent top storage bag.
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
- 20' Premium Left Extender Tent Top
- 20' Premium Right Extender Tent Top
- 1 - 16' Anodized Aluminum Center Pole
- 14- 7' Anodized Aluminum Side Poles
- 18 - Heavy Duty Steel Tent Stakes
- Heavy Duty PVC Storage bag for tent top and poles
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Product Weight||485 lbs|
|Tent Style||Premium Pole Tent|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt (with Stake Driver), Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||30' x 40'|
|Tent Area||1200 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 200 Guests - Standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||Two Piece|
|Top Material||18oz PVC Vinyl (620 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Overall Tent Height||16'|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Center Pole Height||16'|
|Center Pole Outside Diameter||3"|
|Side Pole Height||7'|
|Side Pole Outside Diameter||1.5"|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.