30' x 30' Premium Pole Party Tent - White
Please Note: Pole tents are best suited for setup on grass or soft surfaces. Pole tents may be utilized on blacktop or asphalt, but they will require heavy-duty stakes and a stake driver to drill into the ground. Usage on concrete surfaces is not recommended.
Built to Last
The best part of purchasing commercial-grade premium canopy pole tents from Tent and Table is the variety of sizes. This Premium 30' x 30' Pole Tent is easy to set up and features durable, high-quality materials to make them sturdy and weather-resistant. Pole tents get their classic look from the center tent pole that supports the vinyl tent top, which stretches to the side poles to form a roomy square. As a mid-size rental, these premium tents are an excellent addition to any party rental or event business to accommodate outdoor events like weddings, graduations, church functions, reunions and more.
We manufacture our 30' x 30' canopy tent top from our best-quality block-out PVC vinyl that is 100% waterproof to resist mold, mildew and other stains. It is also flame-resistant, offering peace of mind when using candles or heaters underneath the canopy top. We coat the strong, durable finish with additional UV protection to withstand direct sun exposure. Our team then reinforces the top with durable aluminum plates sewn into all points for heavy-duty installation and heat-seal 1" bonded seams for added strength and durability. Finally, we permanently install ropes around the top to for sidewall attachment (sidewalls sold separately).
Our attention to detail isn't just for the tent top. Our side and center poles feature heavy-duty anodized aluminum, a lightweight alternative to steel that has increased durability and resistance to rusting or corrosion that could stain the white vinyl top or added sidewalls.
For tents built to last that can withstand the wear and tear of frequent setup and teardown, opt for the premium 30' x 30' white canopy pole tents from Tent and Table. See the difference our quality construction and superior customer service make.
- 75 people for a sit-down dinner
- 90 people for a buffet-style dinner
- 112 people for cathedral (row) seating
- 180 people for a cocktail party
- 7ft tall. The finished size height of 7ft sidewalls is 6ft 7in.
- Sidewalls are available in 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, and 30ft in length.
- Sidewalls are available in Solid and Window styles.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Single Piece tent top
- Our best quality, 18oz blockout PVC vinyl top
- Tops are made with mildew resistant, flame retardant material.
- Reinforced aluminum plates are sewn into top all points for heavy-duty installation.
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat-sealed overlapped seams.
- Scalloped valances bond with vinyl binding.
- Sidewall rope permanently installed.
- Permanently attached 1/2 diameter polyester rope with rope tensioners.
- Guy ropes and jump ropes are spliced in at each pole location.
- Detailed installation instructions are sewn into a tent top storage bag.
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
- 30' x 30' Premium White Tent Top
- 1 - 16' Anodized Aluminum Center Pole
- 12 - 7' Anodized Aluminum Side Poles
- 20 - Heavy Duty Steel Tent Stakes
- Heavy Duty PVC Storage bag for tent top and poles
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Product Weight||354 lbs|
|Tent Style||Premium Pole Tent|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt (with Stake Driver), Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Size||30' x 30'|
|Tent Area||900 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 180 guests - standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||18oz PVC Vinyl (620 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Center Pole Height||16'|
|Center Pole Outside Diameter||3""|
|Side Pole Height||7'|
|Side Pole Outside Diameter||1.5"|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.