20' x 40' High Peak Canopy Tent Frame Only
Our replacement High Peak Canopy Tent Frames are different from standard pole tents, in that they eliminate the need for center poles and instead utilize tension cross cables that support the tent's stylish high peak. This design helps create a more open and elegant look to the tent, keeping the area free of poles that would otherwise cause obstructions for accommodating guests or equipment.
Our High Peak Canopy Tent Frames are a very popular choice for party and event planners alike because they feature fewer fittings and parts than a traditional pole tent, enabling these frames to be put together in minutes by 2 people. These replacement frames are constructed from 2.5" anodized aluminum, which is an ultra-durable and lightweight alternative to steel pipes. Anodized aluminum is highly resistant to rust, corrosion, and oxidation, which means that these frames are going to leave unsightly stains on your tent top and saving you money in the long run by extending the life of your party tent.
Note: Tent Frame Only. Tent Top Not Included.
- 2.5" anodized aluminum frame only
- Anodized aluminum is lightweight and ultra-durable
- Frame is highly resistant to rusting, corrosion and oxidation
- Frame tension design with tension cables eliminates the need for a center pole
- Tension cables cross from corner to corner to support the center mast
- Fewer parts and fittings than pole tents make for a faster assembly
- Cast aluminum corner fittings
- 20' x 40' Tent Frame
- (6) 1.5" Ratchet Straps
- (6) 1/5" High Peak Leg Ratchets
- (12) Steel Stakes
|Tent Components Included||Tent Frame only|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.