20' x 30' Weekender Standard Pole Party Tent Top - Blue/White
Refreshing your pole tent top has never been easier than with our 20' x 30' Weekender Party Tent Tops. These replacement tent tops are constructed from 14oz translucent vinyl, the same material that is used on our Complete Weekender Party Tents. Our 14oz vinyl tent tops are single piece tent tops that are resistant to mold, mildew, flame and are 100% waterproof.
All panels are bonded with 1" heat-sealed, overlapping seams for added strength and durability. These tent tops have scalloped valances with vinyl binding and each top has sidewall ropes permanently installed should you ever want to add sidewalls to your tent (sidewalls sold separately).
Please note: This listing is for only a tent top.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- One Piece Top
- Our best quality, 14 oz Translucent Vinyl
- Tops are made with mildew resistant, flame retardant material
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- Scalloped valances bond with vinyl binding
- Sidewall rope permanently installed.
- Guy ropes and jump ropes are spliced in at each pole location.
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Product Weight||79 lbs|
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Compatible Tent Usage||Weekender Pole Tent|
|Tent Style||Weekender Pole Tent|
|Tent Components Included||Tent Top only|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Color||Striped Blue and White|
|Top Material||14oz PVC Vinyl|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Size||20' x 30'|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.