Our High Peak Frame Tent Tops are one of our most stylish products. These single-piece vinyl tent tops are manufactured with our best-quality 16oz block-out PVC vinyl that is resistant to tears, mold, mildew, flame, and is 100% waterproof. That same vinyl has been coated to be resistant to UV light, putting these tent tops among the finest available on the market today.
For use with our commercial grade High Peak Frame Tents, these replacement tent tops have 1" overlapping seams that are heat sealed for increased strength, durability and most importantly, longevity. Whether you need to replace and old, worn out tent top or just want to spruce up your rental business with a fresh look, these High Peak Tent Tops are going to deliver.
Note: Tent Top Only. Frame Not Included.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Our best quality 16 ounce block-out vinyl material
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat sealed overlapped seams
- 100% Waterproof
- Resistant to tears, mold, mildew and flame
- UV coating protection
Safety: We only sell or distribute tents that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Compatible Tent Usage||High Peak Frame Tent, Twin Tube High Peak Frame Tent|
|Tent Style||High Peak Frame|
|Tent Components Included||Tent Top only|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||16oz PVC Vinyl (580 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||No|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Size||20' x 20'|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.