Our 10' x 20' Weekender West Coast Frame Tent was made for fast and easy setup and is perfect for both commercial and residential use. You can use these tents for everything indoor and outdoor events, like vendor booths at trade shows, fairs and other similar places. They also make great additions to parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal gatherings, baptisms and more.
West Coast Frame tents also do not require center poles, which provides optimal space inside the structure for guests and equipment. Our Weekender West Coast Frame Tents feature a sturdy 1.5" diameter galvanized steel frame and fittings, with the steel fittings manufactured from 1.25" schedule 40 steel pipe and finished with a zinc plating.
The tent top is made from strong translucent PVC material that's waterproof and resistant to UV light, mold, mildew, and flame. They feature 1" heat-sealed overlap seams, and bungee ball ties to keep the top on. There are also replaceable polyester sidewall ropes fastened with polyester webbing to allow for the addition of sidewalls (sold separately). Identification labels are heat bonded to each top.
10' x 20' West Coast Frame Tent Capacity
- 16 people for sit-down dinners
- 20 people for buffet-style dinners
- 25 people for cathedral (row) seating
- 40 people for a cocktail party
- 7ft tall. The finished size height of 7ft sidewalls is 6ft 7in.
- Sidewalls are available in 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, and 30ft in length.
- Sidewalls are available in Solid and Window styles.
Please Note: Our Weekender Frame Tents comes with a 90-day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects