Transporting Fork Hand Truck with Dual Wheels
Once you've tried the Fork Hand Truck with Dual Wheels, you may never go back to a standard hand truck ever again. Boasting a pair of 20-inch long x 3 inches wide industrial-strength, steel forks that make picking up big loads a snap. These forks are adjustable from 6 inches wide all the way to 19 inches wide, allowing for the handling of smaller to bulkier items with a simple adjustment. You can't get that kind of versatility out of a standard hand truck and that's just one of the many reasons we like this hand truck so much.
This heavy-duty, all-steel constructed hand truck dolly is able to carry up to 600 lbs and features an ergonomic, traditional P-handle with angled handgrips that provide additional stability under load. Use this hand truck for simple, basic jobs or when something with a little more muscle is required. Perfect for moving Party Tents, Inflatables, Landscaping Jobs, Warehouses, Schools, Material/Package Handling and so many more.
The Fork Hand Truck has an industry-leading 3/4" axle and a one-piece D-bracket design to hold the axle in place, ensuring support for the load and maximum strength to get the job done. With two pairs of 10", closed-cell tires that will never go flat, you can have the peace of mind that this hand truck is going to reliable with minimal if no continued costs of ownership.
Fork Hand Truck Features:
- All-American, Heavy-duty Steel Construction
- Powder-coated finish protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- 600 lbs load capacity
- Easy to operate design to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation
- Traditional P-Handle that's simple and easy to use
- Industry-leading dual 3/4" axles for maximum strength
- One-piece D-bracket design holds the axle in place and supports the load
- Industrial strength forks, 20" long and 3" wide
- Forks are adjustable to accommodate load specific sizing
- Dual 10" closed-cell tires that will never go flat
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (Pounds)||600|
|Axle Size (Inches)||3/4|
|Tire Type||Closed-Cell Foam|
|Volts||Standard 115 V|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.