Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the TentAndTable, LLC. website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging into your account or contact our customer service. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Posting and Removal of Content on Company on Company Sites
Company is pleased to provide you this means through which you can share information and collaborate with others. However, in posting such information ("Content"), you agree to comply with the following requirements, or risk having your Content removed without advance notice by Company and your user account deleted or rights restricted. In accordance with existing Company policies, Company employees failing to follow these policies risk disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
- You shall not make libelous, defamatory, harassing or abusive statements, including the "stalking" of other users.
- You shall not post Content comprising personal attacks or threats against other users or individuals.
- You shall not submit the personally identifiable information, images or other likenesses of other persons without their consent.
- . You shall not post Content that comprises attacks on individuals or groups based on race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or any other classification.
- You shall not post Content that is obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit. This prohibition includes the use of abbreviations, asterisks, or other shorthand to communicate such obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit Content.
- You agree that use of Company sites is strictly for Company’s stated purposes and not for commercial product promotions, the transmission of spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive messages.
- You shall not post information affiliated with or promoting political campaigns.
- You shall not post material which could result in the infringement of any third party intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have all necessary rights, including but not limited to, trademark and copyright, in all Content that you submit to Company sites, and that you have secured all third-party consents, licenses, waivers, and permissions.
- You represent and warrant that the Content submitted by you will not infringe upon or misappropriate any rights of others, including, without limitation, any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights, of third parties.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD COMPANY HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ARISING OUT OF, ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THIS POLICY.
- Company reserves the right to review any Content that you have submitted to Company sites, and to reject, delete, disable, or remove any Content Company determines, in its sole discretion, does not comply with this policy.
- . If you believe that any Content on any Company site infringes upon any copyright, trademarks, or trade secrets that you own, please contact Company at the following address: Insert Contact Information.
Company shall have the final decision on whether any Content is acceptable and whether to remove any such Content.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 888-291-4615 or send us an email to [email protected].