20' x 30' Weekender Standard Canopy Pole Tent - Blue
Please Note: Weekender Tents are recommended for residential (at home) usage but can be used commercially with professional installation.
Please Note: Pole tents are best suited for setup on grass or soft surfaces. Pole tents may be utilized on blacktop or asphalt, but it will require the use of heavy duty stakes and a stake driver for drilling into the ground. Usage on concrete surfaces is not recommended.
If you're looking for a lightweight party tent that can be assembled with minimal tools and packed up without the need for a truck or trailer, then our 20' x 30' Weekender Standard Canopy Pole Tent is the answer. This standard party pole tent will provide a shelter for your next outdoor event with a quick and easy setup process, as well as being easy to transport after tear down.
These Weekender Party Tents feature galvanized steel tent poles and a single piece tent top, constructed from commercial-grade, 14oz translucent vinyl that is 100% waterproof and resistant to mold, mildew, and flame. All panels are bonded with 1" heat-sealed overlapping seams and have scalloped valances bonded with vinyl binding. Guy ropes are spliced at all pole locations and the tent top also has sidewall ropes that are permanently installed, should you want to add sidewalls for added protection from the wind and elements (Sidewalls sold separately).
This Weekender Party Pole Tent is great for weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal parties, graduations and other outdoor events. What's more is that these tents are so lightweight that they are shipped with standard ground service, so there is no need to schedule freight deliveries or having to worry about unloading a big, heavy tent from the back of a trailer.
Please Note: It is only recommended that the supplied rope is used for staking. Ratchet straps are not recommended to be used with this Weekender Pole Tent.
- 50 people for a sit-down dinner
- 60 people for a buffet
- 75 people for cathedral (row) seating
- 120 people for a cocktail party
- 7ft tall. The finished size height of 7ft sidewalls is 6ft 7in.
- Sidewalls are available in 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, and 30ft in length.
- Sidewalls are available in Solid and Window styles.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- One-piece top
- Our best quality, 14 oz. translucent vinyl.
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat-sealed overlapped seams.
- Scalloped valances bond with vinyl binding
- Sidewall rope permanently installed.
- Guy ropes and jump ropes are spliced in at each pole location.
- Includes poly top and side pole bag.
- Heavy duty 2-piece 1.25" steel side poles.
- Heavy duty 4-piece 1.75" center poles.
- Steel Hook tent stakes.
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
- 1 - Single-piece Tent Top
- 1 - Complete Tent Pole Set
- 14x - Steel Hook Tent Stakes
- PE Storage bag for tent top and poles
- Plastic tension block included for tightening tent ropes.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, click this image or visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Tent Style||Weekender Pole Tent|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt (with Stake Driver), Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Color||Striped Blue and White|
|Size||20' x 30'|
|Tent Area||600 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 120 guests - standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||14oz PVC Vinyl|
|Custom Printing Available?||Yes|
|Overall Tent Height||12' 9"|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Center Pole Height||12.5'|
|Center Pole Outside Diameter||1.5"|
|Side Pole Height||7'|
|Side Pole Outside Diameter||1.25"|
|Longest Component||4' 1"|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.