20' x 30' Premium Canopy Pole Party Tent - Yellow and White
Our Commercial-Grade Premium Canopy Pole Tents are an excellent addition to any party tent rental or event business, as well as the perfect party tent for your outdoor events like weddings, graduations, church functions, reunions and more. This Premium 20' x 30' Pole Tent can accommodate up to 120 guests, is easy to set up and is made from durable, high-quality materials. Pole tents get their classic look from the center tent pole that supports the vinyl tent top, which is then stretched across to the side poles.
The tent top is constructed from our best-quality blockout PVC vinyl that is 100% Waterproof, resistant to mold, mildew, and flame. It is also has a strong, durable finish that is coated for additional UV protection and will not show staining. The top has reinforced aluminum plates sewn into all points for heavy-duty installation, as well as 1" heat-sealed bonded seams for added strength and durability. Ropes have been permanently installed into the top, allowing for the addition of sidewalls (sidewalls sold separately).
The side and center poles are constructed from heavy-duty anodized aluminum. Anodized aluminum is an ultra-durable, lightweight alternative to steel poles that is highly resistant to rusting and corrosion that won't stain your tent tops or sidewalls (sidewalls sold separately).
These high-quality commercial vinyl pole tents are built to last and designed to withstand the wear and tear of being set up and taken down multiple times each year. What's even better is that this tent is shipped via 2-package ground service, so there is no annoying curbside freight delivery or scheduling needed.
- 60 guests for a sit-down dinner
- 100 guests for cathedral (row) seating
- 120 guests for a cocktail party
- 7ft tall. The finished size height of 7ft sidewalls is 6ft 7in.
- Sidewalls are available in 10ft, 15ft, 20ft, and 30ft in length.
- Sidewalls are available in Solid and Window styles.
Warranty Information: Our vinyl canopy tents, vinyl tops, and vinyl sidewalls come with a 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects. Warranty does not cover improper installation or misuse. Warranty does not cover wind whip or wind crack damage from the usage of our canopy tents in temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Single Piece tent top
- Our best quality, 16oz blockout PVC vinyl top
- Tops are made with mildew resistant, flame retardant material.
- Reinforced aluminum plates are sewn into top all points for heavy-duty installation.
- All panels are bonded with 1" heat-sealed overlapped seams.
- Scalloped valances bond with vinyl binding.
- Sidewall rope permanently installed.
- Permanently attached 1/2 diameter polyester rope with rope tensioners.
- Guy ropes and jump ropes are spliced in at each pole location.
- Detailed installation instructions are sewn into a tent top storage bag.
Safety: We only sell or distribute tent tops that use a fire resistant vinyl meeting or exceeding the National Fire Protection Association's fire resistant standards.
- 20' x 30' Premium Blue and White Tent Top
- 20' x 30' Anodized Aluminum Center Pole Set
- 20' x 30' Anodized Aluminum Side Pole Set
- 14 - 3/4" x 30" Heavy Duty Steel Tent Stakes
- Heavy Duty PVC Storage bag for tent top and poles
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Weather is unpredictable, installer/end-user must incorporate knowledge of local weather conditions in accordance with the installation instruction guidelines.
- Rain water may collect on the tent fabric perimeter causing "ponding" or "water pocketing". Ensure the tent is installed and tensioned correctly. The additional weight from the water can cause the tent to sag, ponding will get worse. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Wind, Wind/Rain combination can cause rope/ratchet and ground stakes to loosen. This may cause partial or complete collapse and damage to the top/frame components/and poles.
- Lightning: Immediately evacuate the tent until the chance of a lightning strike is no longer present.
- Snow: Tents, canopies, structures, and shelters are not designed to carry any type of snow loading. These products should not be used if snow of any kind is present, and must be evacuated immediately.
- It is very important to do routine maintenance checks on ropes/ratchets and stakes and maintain proper tension on the tent top at all times
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Product Weight||246 lbs|
|Tent Style||Premium Pole Tent|
|Recommended Surface Use||Blacktop / Asphalt (with Stake Driver), Grass / Soft Surface|
|Tent Components Included||Complete Tent (without Sidewalls)|
|Color||Striped Yellow and White|
|Size||20' x 30'|
|Tent Area||600 sq ft|
|Tent Occupancy||up to 120 guests - Standing|
|Tent Top Piece Count||One Piece|
|Top Material||16oz PVC Vinyl (580 gram)|
|Custom Printing Available?||Yes|
|Overall Tent Height||14' 10"|
|Low Temperature Threshold||40 F (4.4 C)|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant||Yes|
|Center Pole Height||14'|
|Center Pole Outside Diameter||2""|
|Side Pole Height||7'|
|Side Pole Outside Diameter||1.5"|
|Longest Component||3' 6"|
Orders will be processed and shipped in 1-3 business days. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.